program strategy and recruitment
- We help you set up program strategy and goals.
- We recruit and qualify mentors from your school community.
mENTOR TRAINING AND ONGOING SUPPORT
- We provide pre-match training to ensure that mentors have the skills and knowledge they need to help students meet their goals.
- Our team of mentorship experts are always available to mentors for support.
- Our matching algorithm connects students and mentors that have common interests, backgrounds, and experiences since research shows that these factors lead to deeper and longer-lasting engagement.
- Students are able to express preferences in the type of mentor, retaining agency over their match.
CURRICULUM GUIDES FOR EACH SESSION
- To ensure learning outcomes, each pair is provided with a personalized guide for each session.
- These "playbooks" guide the mentor through the topics that are important for the students' success.
- They include a video module, suggested agendas of talking points, best practices for teaching through empathy and role-play, and follow-up questions for the student.
CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM AND TOOLS
- An online platform enables the mentor and student to access their playbooks and log their sessions
- School administrators can then keep track of which pairs are engaging as well as see whether any risks have been flagged by mentors
- Our partners spend about one hour per month keeping track of mentors, compared to hundreds of hours at in-house programs.
INSIGHTS AND DATA THAT TRACK SUCCESS
- We provide data on student and mentor satisfaction, student and mentor engagement, and leading indicators of retention (e.g., sense of belonging).
- This allows schools to clearly see the effect our program has on students, provide support where it's needed most, and track progress towards the goals in strategic plans.