- We help you set up program strategy and goals.
- We recruit and qualify mentors from your school community.
- We provide pre-match training to ensure that mentors have the skills and knowledge they need to help students meet their goals.
- Our team of mentorship experts are always available to mentors for support.
- Our matching algorithm connects students and mentors that have common interests, backgrounds, and experiences since research shows that these factors lead to deeper and longer-lasting engagement.
- Students are able to express preferences in the type of mentor, retaining agency over their match.
- To ensure learning outcomes, each pair is provided with a personalized guide for each session.
- These "playbooks" guide the mentor through the topics that are important for the students' success.
- They include a video module, suggested agendas of talking points, best practices for teaching through empathy and role-play, and follow-up questions for the student.
- An online platform enables the mentor and student to access their playbooks and log their sessions
- School administrators can then keep track of which pairs are engaging as well as see whether any risks have been flagged by mentors
- Our partners spend about one hour per month keeping track of mentors, compared to hundreds of hours at in-house programs.
- We provide data on student and mentor satisfaction, student and mentor engagement, and leading indicators of retention (e.g., sense of belonging).
- This allows schools to clearly see the effect our program has on students, provide support where it's needed most, and track progress towards the goals in strategic plans.
Join to our newsletter today: